1. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and transmitted in order to satisfy the express requests of the Customer and will not under any circumstances be transferred to third parties. GUZZI sas guarantees its customers compliance with the law on the processing of personal data, governed by the Privacy Code pursuant to Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
2. Data controller is:
GUZZI sas - Piazza Italia 20, 20064 Gorgonzola (MI)
1. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, the customer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send a notification to GUZZI sas, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
GUZZI sas - Piazza Italia 20 - 20064 Gorgonzola (MI)
by fax or e-mail always sent within the aforementioned term of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Once the aforementioned withdrawal notice has been received, the GUZZI sas Customer Service will inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods that must be sent to GUZZI sas within 10 days from the authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
By law, the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
In the event of damage to the goods during transport, GUZZI sas will notify the customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their stores), to allow him to lodge a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund value of the asset (if insured).
In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
GUZZI sas is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
4. GUZZI sas will reimburse the customer for the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of a transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will be responsible for providing the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal is lost, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where mylampe.com ascertains:
the lack of the external packaging and / or the wrapping containing the purchased product
damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, GUZZI sas will return the purchased good to the sender, charging him the shipping costs